Health TipsNext Article
Five Easy Everyday Tips
- Wash your hands well after contact with an animal.
- Do not allow children to put dirt in their mouths.
- Pick up dog and cat waste from your yard daily, especially in areas where both children and animals play.
- Cover home sandboxes to protect them from fecal contamination.
- Have your pet tested regularly (at least once a year) for parasites by a veterinarian and administer year-round preventive medications to control zoonotic parasites.
Category: Health Tips